The forum also provides information to the public on complementary and alternative health practices, which includes a register of all our practitioner members. This is achieved by holding or attending events, by giving our members opportunitites to promote themselves and through our general literature.
Everyone is welcome to join the SFHP.
We have three types of membership.
1. To be the leading forum for holistic practitioners (within the charities, not for profit, and voluntary sector) in the Swale and surrounding area.
2. To encourge the development of complementary therapies and best practice in the Swale and surrounding area.
1. To provide a forum for members to meet regularly to exchange information, experiences and views
2. To provide an authoritative register of professional, qualified and insured practitioners.
3. To encourage continuous professional development via training courses and professional certification.
4. To encourage and support the development of a members Treatment Exchange Scheme.
5. To provide a website with a practitioner register, and information for the general public and health professionals.
6. To actively campaign to raise awareness of the complementary therapies provided by the members.
Want To Know More?
for more information about the SFHP please email the Forum Co-ordinator Diane Oliver at email@example.com
or to be kept up to date with SFHP news
All material on this website is for information purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice or the substitute thereof. The Forum, its members and officers have made every effort to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all the information provided. Nevertheless the information may not be made the sole basis for action or inaction, but should be used only for making informed decisions. Readers are encouraged to consult with qualified health professionals on matters concerning their health and well-being. The Forum, its members and officers shall not be held liable, accountable, or responsible for errors or omissions and any loss or damage caused or allegedly caused to any persons at any time.